Selling a home for a cash offer is not just an outcome of mob mentality! Today, homeowners are giving #1 preference to cash home buyers. The reason behind this shift is simple! Selling your home for cash is way better than stumbling upon a chain of realtors.
With the growing inclination towards “We buy houses for cash NJ”- sellers can get fair cash while getting rid of the unwanted home. Still not sure? Read this blog to uncover all the important reasons why choosing cash for a home company is the best call.
What does it imply to sell your house for quick cash?
As the term suggests, selling your house for cash is similar to trading something unwanted commodity to be replaced with a newly bought one. Translating that same formula to real estate terms, selling a house to We Buy Houses NJ goes something like this:
- Request an offer: With we buying a home for cash, you won’t have to indulge in the daunting showing process and you can move forward to requesting an offer. At this point, you can discuss whether you’re selling “as is” or if you will get repair work done.
- House is evaluated: The buyer will attempt to collect some information about the property and decide what they’re willing to pay or can afford.
- Review the contract: The seller will take a dig at the offer, including the contract price, terms, and conditions.
- Complete inspections: If the deal is carried forward, the cash buyer will go ahead with necessary formalities like the inspection and appraisal.
- Fast-forward to closing: There won’t be any lender-ordered appraisal or loan processing period without a lender’s involvement.
- You get paid! The cash buyer will forward the payment to your bank account and the amount will show in credits within a few days.
Are cash-for-home companies legit?
In short, the answer is YES; there are a plethora of companies out there who are willing to purchase homes for cash, and will offer you a seamless experience. However, it’d be wise to play your part well before you provide sensitive information, sign a contract, or send cash.
Check their BBB rating
When you decide to work with cash for a home-buying company, make sure you cross-check whether it’s an accredited Better Business Bureau (BBB) member. Look for positive reviews and timely responses to complaints.
Who will purchase your home for cash?
Cash buyers or house buying companies are individuals or entities who buy your house for a cash offer. Basically, selling your home to a cash buyer helps you to move over the home prep, showings, and staging, and other types of inconvenience. On the contrary, it helps to arrange a more flexible closing timeline that fits your next home’s purchase.
How long does it take for a cash buyer to close?
Praying for a traditional sale to close without any hurdle to making sure a buyer’s financing is in order — can be a task. Research has shown that it takes an average of 51 days to close a sale with a loan. That’s almost keeping a seller waiting for at least two months.
Cash buyers, on the other hand, are a lot easier to tackle. Typically, a company that buys homes for cash will offer you proof of the amount they’re willing to provide and can seal the deal in as little as a week to 10 days duration.
The Bottom Line
With that said, one thing is clear that cash buyers continue to become mainstream. Undoubtedly, this cash for home buyers has simplified the process of getting rid of an old, unwanted home. Alas, moving forward with this approach will work in favor of home buyers and sellers who share the same concern.
We would love to help you if you are thinking about We Buy Houses for Cash NJ! Send us a message now, or give us a call! (347) 685 9317