“Sell Your House Quickly in White Plains NY – We will Buy Your House ASAP. Call or Text Now 347 685 9317.”
Get An Offer in 7 Minutes!We buy houses in ANY CONDITION in NY. There are no commissions or fees and no obligation whatsoever. Start below by giving us a bit of information about your property or call (347) 685 9317 ...
Need to Sell you House Quickly? Give us a call or text and We will make you a Cash Offer within 24 Hours!- 347 685 9317
Located in lower Westchester County, NY. – what a wonderful place White Plains, NY is! An easy commute into Manhattan, NY and easy access to Connecticut and New Jersey. White Plains, NY has a bustling downtown with great restaurants, bars, a movie theater and amazing shopping malls. Bordered by North White Plains, NY Hartsdale, NY and Purchase, NY life is great if you are a resident of White Plains and can afford to live there.
But, what if you need to sell your house quickly in White Plains, NY? Sometimes life gets in the way of your plans and for whatever reason you need to sell your house fast. At Fair Offer NY we specialize in helping home owners like yourself to sell your Westchester County, NY property quickly for Cash- Call or text us on 347-685-9317 today or fill out the simple online form. Check out our simple process here ==>
Do any of the following circumstances apply to you? If so you might want to try giving us a call and we’ll be happy to help:
- You lost your job and can’t pay your mortgage.
- You Inherited property in bad condition and do want to fix it up.
- Getting a divorce and need to sell your house fast as part of the settlement?
- You owe property taxes and the city is foreclosing on your house.
- You have code violations on your house.
- You are a landlord and have bad or non paying tenants.
- Upside down on your home loan and need to do a short sale.
Whatever your circumstances are, at Fair Offer NY we have pretty much seen every scenario! Our promise to you is that we will treat you with the utmost respect and we will not judge you based on your current situation. Give us a call today and worst case scenario, we may be able to offer you some free advice and may be able to offer you a solution that you may not have considered before.
What are you waiting for? Give us a Call Today and We Will Cover ALL your Closing Costs! –347 685 9317
The majority of homeowners who decide to sell their house this year will list their house with a realtor, but that doesn’t work for everyone. At Fair Offer NY, we use all our own funds to purchase properties and therefore do not need to get a mortgage from a bank – this enables us to buy houses fast throughout Westchester County, NY , Long Island, NY and New York City. If you have code violations or structural damage on your house, the bank will NOT lend anyone the money to buy it. Realtors also takes typically 90 – 120 days to sell your house, perhaps more depending on your local market. Still thinking of listing your house with a realtor? Here’s the difference between listing with a realtor and selling to us ===>
Here’s what you have to do if you list your house with a realtor:
- Find a good realtor – that’s not easy.
- Interview multiple realtors.
- Conduct open houses to try and sell your house quickly.
- Evict non-paying /bad tenants if you are a landlord. (12 – 18 months)
- Make expensive and time consuming repairs.
- Wait at least 90 – 120 Days before your house is sold.
- Have multiple visits from realtors and their potential buyers.
- Pay 6% realtors fees, attorney’s fee and closing costs.
- Remove any code violations – this typically is costly and time consuming.
Do you have time to wait for a realtor to sell your house? If you do then good luck to you! If you need to sell your house quickly in White Plains or any other part of Westchester County NY, then give us a call today. We’ve been in this business for over 20 years and can absolutely help you out no matter what your situation is. Don’t get bogged down waiting months to sell your house. Call or Text Fair Offer NY on 347-685-9317 to sell house quickly in White Plains, NY today! 🙂